The Process Control Spectrophotometer
Spectropad is a revolutionary color measuring and process control device. This portable, professional spectrophotometer measures a wide variety of different reﬂective media used in professional digital printing (including large and wide format). Thanks to its independence from a computer, it can be used also directly on the printer. Its integrated touch display enables interaction with the device and provides instant measurement results.
- Process and quality control in large format digital printing
- Measurement of linearization, proﬁling and custom charts on a wide variety of materials
- Single measurements of spot colors with subsequent check for color true printing
- Image quality evaluations (homogeneity on the print according to Fogra M-Score)
Using SpectroPad DOC, the stability of the printing process can be instantly veriﬁed and can determine if an actual print is within speciﬁcations directly at the printer. Being wireless (battery operated and data transmission by WiFi) the control strip is measured directly on the printer, the measuring device calculates the DOC report internally and instantly displays results on the touch screen. If required, the data can be sent wirelessly to a computer to print and store report data.
In addition to process control, Barbieri provides tools to evaluate image quality in digital printing. For instance, the homogeneity of a print can be evaluated according to the Fogra M-Score.
Barbieri DOC also supports calculations according to Fogra PSD and IDEAlliance.
In addition to process control, Barbieri provides tools to evaluate image quality in digital printing. For instance, the homogeneity of a print can be evaluated according to the Fogra M-Score (more information).
- Portable, wireless (battery operated, WiFi)
- Measurement aperture 6 mm diameter
- Barbieri qb-technology inside (D50 LED illumination, next generation of highest precision spectral core)
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- ISO 13655-2017 measurement condition: M1, M0 and M2 (UVCut)
- 1-line manual scanning
- Touch Screen
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Geometry: 45°/0°
- Calibration and Certification Service recommended every 18 months