The Spectrophotometer Platform: build for flexibility!
The Spectro LFP qb combines incredible universality and precision with a range of new features and supports the M1 measurement mode, which is a must for many customers. It is a platform that satisfies the most stringent customer requirements – and an investment in the future that optimizes the workflow in the spirit of sustainability.
Reflection and Transmission measuring modes
Automated color chart measurement
Switchabel measuring aperture of 2, 6 and 8 mm diameter
Detachable spectral unit for spot color measurements
Display, battery, WiFi
- Linearization and profiling of professional digital output devices on a wide variety of materials (reflective and transparent)
- Suited for Fogra 51 and G7: Conformance to new ISO 13655-2017 “M1 part 1/ method a”, M0, M2, M3 measurement condition …reflection and transmission!
Video showing use of Spot Measurement Guide:
Video showing use of Standard transmission sample holder
Comparison Spectro LFP qb – Spectro LFP S3
Spectro LFP qb
Spectro LFP S3
- Supported by most RIP-software
- Some examples of materials which can entirely be automatically measured: textiles, glass, backlit film, paper, vinyl, silk, fabrics, fine art paper, plexiglas, adhesives, banner, canvas, polyester, PVC, wrap film, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone, ceramic plates.
- Includes free measurement software Barbieri Gateway for Mac and PC
- Calibration and Certification Service recommended every 18 months
- Real D50 illumination to guarantee conformance to new ISO 13655-2017 “M1 part 1/ method a”, M0, M2, M3 measurement condition …reflection and transmission!
- Camera-supported sensing unit for instant automatic positioning
- Ethernet and USB connection
- Detachable Spectral Unit:
- Touch display
- Battery operated
- WiFi and USB connection
- Lab values shown on display, set reference color, show Delta E
- Camera and according software
- Quick auto-positioning
…bigger measuring area