Spectro LFP qb Textile editonWorlwide unique, fully automated Reflection/Transmission Spectrophotometer for Color Management in Dye-Sublimation and digital Textile Printing Get a quote
The worldwide unique solution for automatic color measuring in digital textile printing
Spectro LFP qb Textile Edition is the worldwide unique solution for automatic color measuring in digital dye-sublimation and direct-to-garment printing. It is based on the Spectro LFP qb and has dedicated software and accessories who makes it possible to measure fully automatically and with highest precision and repeatability any kind of textiles and fabrics.
The special holder fixes the textile firmly, the camera and according software detects the center of each patch to be measured and the measurements will be done fully automatically – even if the chart is distorted!
The measurement head can be detached for manual spot measurements and results sent to the computer. Two devices in one and automatic and spot measurements done with the same device which leads to a maximum accuracy.
Special textile holder for easy and secure fixation of textile for measurements
Camera and and special software algorithms to detect the center of each patch in order also distorted charts can be measured automatically.
Air blowing system
to prevent textile fibers contaminate the optics
- Detachable measuring head (spectral unit) for spot color measurements
- Textiles which can entirely be automatically measured: cotton, silk, polyester, viscose, cotton, wool, linen and mixed fabrics
- Other features please refer to Spectro LFP qb
Textiles are measured in a most accurate and repeatable way – because of large 8mm measurement aperture, fully automatic measurements, special holders,air blowing system to prevent textile fibers contaminate the optics and camera-based patch recognition.
- Linearization and proﬁling of digital textile printers (dye-sublimation and direct-to-garment)
- Detachable spectral unit for spot color measurements (spot color reproduction and spot color comparisons)
- Measurement of ﬂuorescent inks